PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

Ann: FRESH MILK FOR FIJI-AYB.AX, page-12

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    True, back then there was a head rush for small entrepreneurial dairy operators on the ASX....namely CCF, AHF and AYB. I backed AHF because I liked (and still do although it has its own issues at the moment) the business model and struggled to see what AYB and CFF were trying to do and to me they just didn't quite have their head around the dairy space they wanted to pursue. AYB at least had a similar view to that of AHF but it has gone off the rails badly.

I am not sure this is one for the regulators but certainly the current incumbents needs to seriously lift their game in all areas before this company will garner any market trust and become investment appealing.

I will let the cat out of the bag but can't comment too deeply but there was an opportunity for them to secure about 100m+ litres of milk from a range of willing farms within the same general region of State of Victoria and get funding to put in place its own processing facilities and this would have come with a good operational management and good governance team. This opportunity has pretty much left the building now due to the current announcement and conduct. Such a shame.

Fiji? Anthony family? Good luck...I hope the price spikes to allow those that did get in at least get back out without getting too burnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.