PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

Ann: FRESH MILK FOR FIJI-AYB.AX, page-18

1. 12,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Not sure which "paragraph 3" you are referring to, sorry.

There are far better opportunities on the ground in Australia, even just the state of Victoria, for dairy investment than going off and playing in a minute sector with a steep history of all-the-wrong things in a small island in the pacific with high temperature, enormous storms, limited bio-security or bio-safety, poor infrastructure, scant regard for governance domestically let alone overseas investors and last but not least the announcement cant even disclose who the HoA is actually with not that there are many choices in Fiji really.

If I was to be a cynic I would suggest you are all being taking for a complete ride whilst Paul, and others maybe, use this as a tax offset for some cheap holidays at Denerau Resort (for conferences and meeting only of course) and some fishing in between meetings. This is an old rort used by many kiwis for decades and it worked, back then, and at least they did it with their own private businesses.

Looks like AYB needs its sheets, towels and facecloths replaced and to try and start again with a new set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.