FSG 0.00% 2.0¢ field solutions holdings limited

re: Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls glob... Hi Mr Business...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1049
    re: Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls glob... Hi Mr Business
    I think thats a very "Poor unfair" post and link about Wimax

1) Garth Freeman Buzz Bought a very cheap early version of Wimax and was told by the supplier Airspan it was only a line of sight(LOS) Gear, Best use was for remote flat terrain.

2) As you said you worked with Unwired, Then you would know Unwired was only running a "Pre Wimax" network, That is not Wimax. (I guess you knew that)

3) There are 2 types of Wimax i say 2 because knowone is making the (LOS) Gear anymore, Fix Wimax which Unwired is rolling out now is Non line of sight(NLOS). And Mobile Wimax.

http://www.commsday.com/node/319

This link is only a week old, Not like Mr Business link which was over a year old.

All around the world there is a large rollout of this Fix Wimax, And if Acacia do win the NBN Fix Wimax wireless technologies will be part of the plan.

4) Mobile broadband is cheap now because there is not a large takeup or many mobile BB devices, But as bandwidth demand grows. Spectrum capacity will become a issue with the 3G camp and prices are likely to rise.

5) 4G Mobile Wimax and LTE are almost the same technologies.
    3G is a voice technologie that can handle same BB
    4G is a broadband technologie founded by the Wimax camp which the 3G camp are going to adopt with LTE.
    I have read many time both technologies are likely to co-exist. Because of Spectrum demand in diffrent parts of the world.
    Which brings my whole post to 4G and VOiP
    As we move to 4G be it Mobile Wimax or LTE most calls will use data technologie (VOiP).

P.S belair22 your view on wimax is very old.
    Just have a look at how well BigAir is going.

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/National-broadband-bypass-$pd20090309-PXQWX?OpenDocument

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.