FSG 0.00% 2.1¢ field solutions holdings limited

re: Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls glob... Standup please...

1. 61 Posts.
    re: Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls glob... Standup please sit down...

This confirms my last post,

It's core strength as you put it appears to have put it in a ditch. No gold star from me on this one.

Shows a total lack of knowledge, the deal with Tesco was for technology and in the announcements Tesco confirmed it searched the world including Skype and Vonage for a company who had the technical know how to depoly a cutting edge technology for them, tey chose Freshtel.Core strength, the development of a soft phone which when launched out featured Skype. Core strength. Self provisioning systems for plug and play. Core strength. Creating its own retail market, I don't think they knew how.
    Develop an IPhone application Core strength. Speaks for itself

Losses are about $30M from memory with declining revenue.

Yes too much focus on Tesco and trying to retail not concentrating on their core strength.

I have said all along that there is a MASSIVE untapped retail and business VOIP market out there and in Australia alone and they should have been chasing that. What a massive lost opportunity and their lack of proper retail presence has stunted the growth of VOIP in Australia. For shame Freshtel.

OK how would you tap the massive untapped market.. I gave a possible go to market in a previous post how would you do it?

If I was Carew (Freshtel Founder and a fine gentleman) back in the day and Tesco rocked up to the party with a brewery truck I definitely would have started drinking too. At some point though the drinking would have to have stopped but it did not. They simply sent the beer truck away and ordered one to be filled with champagne and hence you have FRE current position. Totally distracted with Tesco and spending like there is no tomorrow.
    Won’t even comment here a bit below me I’m afraid ?

Man I would have loved to have been a FRE director with the $250,000 PA fees.
    Your lack of knowledge astounds me, if you read their announcements director fees range from 50 to 60k per year

Imagine it, once a week meetings
    Their board meetings were once a month

Approving more expenditure, travel to the UK, getting your mates in as directors too, what a gift!

Need to get the facts right again.

Your comments are so inaccurate I can’t believe you would actually put it on paper.

FRE is not over by a long shot, whilst brokers still draw breath they will find enough patsies to stump up whatever is required to raise some more drinking money.
    Brokers are waiting to see proof of revenue and sustainability.

If you are going to comment please get the facts, my opinion of Hot Copper and its value as a forum has really been eroded this last week.

An average Joe can see that MNF has the marketing capability and a good customer base, FRE has the technology back ground and ENG has a customer base and marketing machine, and a network behind them, I am sure Simbio and 7 want to get back to their core businesses.
    The problem is MNF, FRE & ENG all think they are worth more than the other, the fact is put them all together cut the guts out of the duplication of admin, staff and network and you probably have the makings of a really strong VoIP company, we will need to see if common sense will prevail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 132600 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 6500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.