FSG 0.00% 2.3¢ field solutions holdings limited

Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls globally fro, page-31

1. 61 Posts.
    re: Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls glob... Hi Standup, I'm starting to like you.

If you actually look at my posts the company I have stood up (that's not Standup) for most is the marketing machine of MNF.
    I just try to place a little more meat around the bone you seem to be gnawing at.

It would seem you have not been on many boards or been in on the broker roadshows these companies have held.

Just a note: there is a difference between directors fees and payments to directors who may or may not be Exec directors working full time within an organisation. A non exec director may be paid 40 - 50k where as an Exec director working full time for a company may be paid a contracted amount per year and be expected to attend all board meetings, thank god Rhonda is not a director as you would also lump that into directors fees.
    Basic 101 Standup.

If I was asked to go on the FRE board I would want at least 50K wouldn't you knowing the risks associated with start-ups and the responsibilities now facing directors. More well established companies I would expect less(by the way if I was asked I would turn down FRE, MNF and ENG)

Very simplistic views Standup but then again I suppose that's understandable.

hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
    hugs and kisses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100051 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 188628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.