FSG 0.00% 2.3¢ field solutions holdings limited

Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls globally fro, page-40

1. 61 Posts.
    re: Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls glob... Beam me down Scottie,

Feeling a bit like meat in a sandwich. (Hungarian Mild)

If you understand MNF, they put out the VoIP unit pre configured, it is brought in from Asia directly, the user just plugs it in replicating plug and play hence better take up. (Linksys and Engin found out early when they were spending a lot of money putting boxes on shelves mainly the PAP2 just don't sell) Symbio would be crazy if they did not pass any customer inquires large or small to MNF after all Andy and Rene are the Exec of both.

You will find a lot of the MNF advertising is via media distributed (trial packs with bundled minutes etc) to retail outlets such as computer shops etc with free minutes included, they would most likely put a lot of their advertising expenditure to this type of material and the free minuted and commissions to agents I would imagine.
    I may be wrong but there is more ways than one to skin a cat and I think that this approach is creative.

Sorry but I take no sides no matter how the two of you try to portray it.

I still believe that if these 3 companies swallowed there prides, realised their individual strengths and weaknesses and then closed their eyes to their mistakes and losses they may get somewhere after all the enemy is the incumbent not each other.

ENG will do what they do via 7 and look for opportunities. FRE will most likely place some announcements around some of the technology launches and if you take a close look at the purchaser of Carew's shares you will find an interesting group.

You understand that all of this reminds me of kindergarten.

Not you guys, you are more like Spartans and Gladiators trying to gut each other. (would make a good movie, you could call it Variety of Independent Posters @ War "VoIP at War" for short, but the VoIP players are still trying to grow up and find out who they really are.

Well you have sucked me back in (all the fool me)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100051 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 188628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.