FSG 0.00% 2.3¢ field solutions holdings limited

re: Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls glob... Does anyone...

1. 983 Posts.
    re: Ann: Freshtel enables low cost calls glob... Does anyone really know anything about Freshtel and it's plans to generate revenue with it's partners? Apart from it's airy fairy announcements that seem to lead to nothing. The answer is a resounding "NO". All this talk of Wifi Apps, Tesco, Yippi, etc are a waste of time. Ever since Freshtel started rabbiting on with this crap over the last 2 years their revenues have plummeted and Opex has increased.

Frankly, the Tesco hookup has been on the cards for years. It is a stale deal, just like the JB Hifi hookup. Nothing has really come out of these and looks as though nothing ever will if the declining revenues are any indicator.

The fact that users have downloaded Skype for their iPhone has very little bearing on any other app available for download. Fring & many others have a much higher visibility than Freshtel and have been available for sometime.

I hope the new incoming shareholders have some sort of need to answer the big questions of company directions and put in place some sort of 'go forward' planning and share this with it's shareholders.

I think that there is nothing to speculate about here until there is some clear & believable posted directions from someone credible at Freshtel. That someone would have to be a new person as the old ones have ZERO credibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 109824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.