CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1041
    J  &  J.

J  it is not a case of how hard they work on the stand that gets me. The conventions are a very small part of the job.

My point was more that we do not get value from this little venture to the Gold Coast or Noosa or to any other location where these luv fests are held.
    I would rather see the money spent on even another metre of drilling.
    When / if  we ever find anything then go to every shindig going to get the sp up, but do you really think anyone is going to buy ICG just because they saw them at the convention.
    Once they do a tiny bit of research they will die laughing at our track record.

Also, I am not critical of all staff members but, in my opinion, I fail to see how we have ever gotten value from the top management over many years.

J, do you realize that the sp was the equivalent of $4.24 in 2010 when taking into account ridiculous discounts of between 40 & 50% to raise money, even when the sp was rising.
    I was an owner then and was buying a that stage also.

" Sorry to say I think you have lost the plot mate."

I am sure I am losing something and it has turned me into a bit of a loose cannon who is not going to take the same crap from certain management any longer.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.