ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I would agree that stops are kind of pointless .. not much further to protect against with a fall in share price .. and you have to have a buyer to offload the shares .. could be tricky to get one at low prices... this company is one where you just have to go along for the ride .. to be honest I dont fear a consolidation .. which will probably be inevitable anyway .. is kind of why it is easier to get a large chunk of the pie whilst it is cheap .. if you see the vision and believe in the assets on offer of course.. is harder for someone who is already down significantly to swallow the bitter pill of putting new money after what is perceived as a bad investment .. soo am hurting financially myself for example .. would I like to put more money after bad .. not sure .. I think I would rather spread my risk with something else and put these in the bottom drawer and wait for some sort of result before I look at increasing any holdings .. for a new investor it is psychologically and financially easier to get a large holding going .. the downside is minimal and the potential for growth is good .. anyhooo just my two cents worth .. and may it be a Disallowed ...to be honest I think it will consol before it gets there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.