PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Yes great news from the company. Osmoflo have been quoted in the...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222

Yes great news from the company. Osmoflo have been quoted in the ann and Neil Palmer being the CTO brings a lot of professional (not like some posters here) knowledge on how good the Purifloh FRG is.

I wonder why the company has chosen to let the cat out of the bag while we are still in suspension? Arguably the best news we've ever had, and long term holders are not one little bit helped out? I wonder if the commercial terms will end up with Osmoflo being part of a CR once we re-list?

Either way, once this reopens I feel that things will only move in one direction. People that have held through this surely won't be silly enough to sell out now we are seeing commercial goals being kicked in the near future. But hey, I've seen stupider things done and they do say that wealth is often transferred from the impatient to the patient. (But I will admit it would be frustrating for many).

If people do their research on PFAS they'll see how big this ann may be in the future, governments around the world are looking for solutions. This is really a great announcement and I will be very interested to see where we go from here. I am extremely patient and will continue to hold through thick or thin. Maybe those days are over for us?

@Purse78 I think you are mistaken, Po3 has more than a pulse, it's a calculated reason for what they've done, it could be solved in no time. they are choosing not to move on this. They know that once we relist things will not be just a faint heartbeat but a pacemaker that was used on the Bionic man! (now it would be called the Billion dollar man due to inflation!)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5346/5346766-882d083436f77e00f86de547f39f0a5d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.