DXB 2.90% 33.5¢ dimerix limited

I agree with this statement. For those who don't have access to...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I agree with this statement.
    For those who don't have access to Eureka report I've pasted Alan's introduction to his interview with the CEO. I remember Alan did interview with IMU's CEO a few years ago when it was still a penny stock. I had a similar feeling after listing to DXB interview like I had then before

'Alan Kohler here and I’m talking to Nina Webster who is the CEO of Dimerix (ASX: DXB) which has a drug in phase three trials now for a kidney disease called FSGS. It’s one of the orphan drugs which is very expensive so the average orphan drugs make $84,000 a year. It’s obviously in phase three because it passed phase two and as a result of the phase two success they have got a lot of interest from big pharma companies trying to partner with them to sell this drug — they’re not saying how many but they are saying that they have got quite a few non-binding or a few non-binding term sheets in front of them to think about and so the idea of the phase three trial is to increase the price that they get for it. There are two sections to the phase three trials, there’s one that finishes at the end of this year and then another one that takes another 12 months so it’s entirely possible they pull the trigger on a deal at the end of this year after the first set of results comes in.

This company’s market cap is $40 million, if this succeeds it’ll be many times that. This is a very interesting biotech because firstly it’s fairly close to success, it’s working on a drug that’s going to be expensive and its market cap is quite small, $40 million.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $184.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.3¢ 33.5¢ $937.3K 2.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 264489 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 16720 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
34.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ 1306203
Last updated 15.42pm 08/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.