ICG 12.5% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

yes your own counsel is the best counsel. if you tip someone...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    yes your own counsel is the best counsel.

if you tip someone into a stock you will never stop hearing from them if the price goes south.

Conversely if you tip someone into a stock & it heads north in a big way you don’t hear a whisper. That’s the general law of tipping ...

@maxster yes I agree that looking at Market Cap personally gives me better insight, given current position. A future value with typical assumptions built in about drilling program success, rich data and residual tenements un-drilled etc is easier form of value comparison. I may be corrected but current MC is just shy of $27m (yes/no) so your conservative estimate of $200m seems more than fair with higher result sheer bonus territory. Ross Brown has been here for years. He and JW have a rock solid plan (no pun intended) & success will not be sold lowball either. The latter has backed himself in financially, on market & on CR’s, .... very aligned to a loyal base.

I don’t like speculating share prices or future value. Above estimate just opinion after Maxter post.

will be interesting to see what level it consolidates before further new interest takes on another life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.647M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.545K 510K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902350 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2045178 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.