ICG 12.5% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: FTA Drill Permit Granted for NE Area - Riqueza, page-72

1. 3,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1529
    Beach.
    I know it well Beach the little bars in the main street heading to the black beach were the dolphin boats are in the morning. I have seen Bali inside out since my first trips in the Late 1980s plus added more than 20 years heavy construction electrical supervision site management in Indonesia FIFO and residential.
    From 1995 > 1998 I was in Java doing railway rebuilds for Westinghouse Brake & Signal out of South Melbourne we my then Australian Wife and myself and daughter Kate lived in a town called Purwokerto under Gunung Slamat while I rebuilt 150 kilometers as site construction leader for higher speed railway. Signaling and turnouts also 18 stations rebuilds from Kroya until Tasikmalaya in Central Java Mountain Area of Ciamis. If you want to learn about Indonesian Culture that is where the heart of Islam and Indonesia is and the Javanese language Bahasa Banyumas of Cilicap the town where you cross to the prison island were they kill drug trafficing people even Australian's sometimes. We used to run HASH House Harriers on the same island past the jails.
    But the Pacific Ocean that greets Nusa Kambangan is the most spectacular I have seen untouched miles of beach's. the Indian Ocean side of Java and Sumatra is Indonesia. Bali is a small westernized enclave effected by serious travel sickness I would have been to Bali 100 times. Lived there with my Jakarta born Timorese/ Portuguesa wife here family are from Kupang in Western Timor Settled in Bekasi Jawa Barat Bojor . I have spent years on Coal Mining in Kalimantan , Gold Mining in Sulawesi & North Sumatra, Years in Batu Hijau Sumbawa & Freeports MacMoran Copper & Gold in Western Irian Jaya as Construction Electrical Supervision Mining Facilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.647M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.545K 510K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902350 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2045178 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.