CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    For me this has nothing to do with CYP.

Is it that CYP attracts the mentally retarded or does buying CYP shares make you mentally retarded?

See, your comment adds nothing substantive to the discussion its purely an attack on the mentality of people who only have in common that they hold shares to be deemed mentally retarded by you. But in real life would you behave that way - would you be so carelessly and pointlessly derogatory?

And in my opinion its exactly that sort of casual derogatory approach to other posters for no real benefit to yourself except maybe to take a dig at Sector that makes this forum difficult to have constructive discussions on.

I find it hard to believe either you or Sector would behave in real life even to strangers like you behave here.

I recall an expression from economics - tragedy of the commons. Without some community willingness to uphold basic standards in the common good - someone or some few will decide a forum (a common) might just as well be used as their personal toilet. But then the smell of urine and excrement makes the common an unpleasant place to be.
    Last edited by JB1975: 11/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $50.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $1.744K 6.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14636 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 12769 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.