CYP 0.00% 19.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Fujifilm Exercises License Option in GvHD, page-321

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Great post truss. There's another factor here that I don't think has been highlighted. CTM CRC (the body that spun out TekCyte) did not run a single pre-clinical evaluation of CYP cells and say "let's go with that". They ran comparative testing of MSCs from five different sources and all showed positive effects of varying degrees vs their dressing alone. That gives me some comfort that the pre-clinical result was a bit more than just random is more likely to be repeatable at P2/3 stage.

CYP's cells were chosen for reasons that are of both regulatory and commercial importance:

"These results suggest that the most effective cell types for this application are Cymerus MSCs or MSCs derived from gingival fibroblasts or bone chips. However, the gingival fibroblast- and bone chipderived MSCs were produced in an academic laboratory under non-GMP conditions, and there are major challenges associated with producing clinical-grade cells from those sources at commercial scale. Conversely, Cynata’s Cymerus technology platform provides a readily available and effectively limitless source of consistent, clinical-grade MSCs."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.