STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

I have always believed that eventually common sense will prevail...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I have always believed that eventually common sense will prevail no matter how difficult or seemingly impossible a situation is.
    The three Judges presiding over this come from Israel , New Zealand , and England.
    But there were a couple of Aussies up there waving the flag.

Lidia Alma Thorpe arrived on a Jet fresh out of her favourite coffee haunt in Melbourne , just in time for photos waving a fist holding a sign that said some thing or other ( WHO CARES ) and then back to Melbourne quicker than you could blow the cream of the top of your Cappuccino

The entire uproar is about money. If STO pay the right people the gas will flow , every one will be happy , money money money, the gas might be a little more expensive as people will have to be paid off, its just an other business expense, the expensive gas will piss off old Albo as he thought the world would follow in his footsteps once he became PM and turn their lights off, just for him to reach 0 Carbon and be the envy of the Western World.

Don't worry about this little hurdle , the world needs Gas and Oil and it needs lots of it.
    So what if you must grease a few Palms along the way.
    Sea Country , Seriously !!! I bought more STO today just before the close.

The Scotts are experts at paying off people to get their own way.
    In the meantime the three woke judges might want to take some of the money they have been paid ( for professional services of course ) back to their SEA COUNTRY countries of origin and use some of it to restore faith in their own systems before they come back and attack us once more. Or should a few of us head to Israel and put our 2 bobs worth in for RECONCILIATION between them and the Palestinians. RECONCILIATION seems to be the buzz word here what about back home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.