STO 1.83% $7.81 santos limited

I haven't looked at it closely but.......Part of the process...

1. 9,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 833
    I haven't looked at it closely but.......Part of the process seems to be a self assessment process where you lodge and say you have made contact with and consulted all parties etc etc. You hire firms to do this and they give you the basis to make that claim As part of your lodgement to put in sipmlistic terms you are signing a stat dec saying you have done everything. The agency doesn't word by word check as you have supplied expert information from reputable and insured consultants I am not up to date with it . Approvals is basically saying you have completed all tasks and done to standard. Court case result showed that STO hadn't consulted everyone sufficiently .

STO and consultants know the problem / risks of not consulting wide enough etc etc but obviously something didn't work in this case and the group came at them with a court case over a point of law and were sucessfull.I doubt STO or consultanst specifically went out of way to exclude a group as it is easier to put em all in teh stystem from start of process. I suspect from Kev comments is that they have prepared a plan B to achieve this extra consultation quickly and resolve the issue whiel progressing other parts of the development process. There are time and response limits in regards to these processes so unless there is anothe rclaim it should be completed in Kevs timeframe.

Just my opinion. General market and journalists don't understand process nor timeframes involved and possibly discounting Kevs words due to time case has taken and so little detail announced.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 05/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.81
Change
0.140(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $25.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.80 $7.82 $7.76 $53.77M 6.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43486 $7.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.81 39967 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.