GLN 3.57% 13.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Full HMW Phase 1 Construction Permits Granted, page-36

1. 4,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Yes mate, but it was one we knew was on the cards.

We need a bit more from here to get us back on track.

We all know we have possibly the best brine resource in Argentina with high grade, low impurities, and enormous scope for to further increase the already tier 1 resource.

The question now is how we deal with the more complicated phases that follow the exploration stage.

This is where management is key! The next 12 months will be instrumental to see wether GALAN has hired the right team or not.

Resource is a no brainer, management I’m yet to be blown away by. And before some of you say a word, I’ve been here since the DMI days when we didn’t have a resource, just a dream.

Faithful holder still looking for a little more than is currently on offer.

Announcements like this will never move the SP especially in this current environment. We need a string of especially meaty announcements including offtakes with funding, export licences, and perhaps a major cornerstone investor most likely in an offtake situation.

Im sure we will get there but it’s certainly becoming a longer road than expected. Most of my other Lithium holdings have followed a similar fate since early 2022 when they ran a riot. It’s been a slow downward spiral since…….

Been around long enough to know it’s just part of the cycle and I expect things to rebound to new levels mid 2024.

Best wishes all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $67.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $235.7K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 560643 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 38984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.