CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    My personal cleansing notice.
    I held both heads and options and was sure I would exercise the options when I said I would. I didn’t, I sold my oppies today for a profit to somewhat reduce my risk exposure to ESR. I didn’t mean to mislead anyone. I still have the heads and still believe in this project but I needed to bring my exposure down. Once the options were underwritten at 0.05 I knew it was good for ESR but figured it probably wasn’t great for me as an ESRO holder. I got out at 0.17 early in the day. It rose after that and I was way off the highs for the day. I didn’t see the underwriting coming, didn’t really understand it when the Ann. Came through and freaked out a bit when the SP peaked and started falling off the cliff so quickly after open.

I’m still in, with about 12-13mil$ Guaranteed for op ex I still feel we will find the elephant were after and happy to hold but I got in near the top and I don’t feel we have the time for drilling between now and oppy expiry for me to keep holding them when I had the chance to slim my position.

we all must remind ourselves sometimes that the key to “investing” is diversification.

I still like ESR future now we have money in the bank there is a great possibility for new discoveries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $45.54K 3.795M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 892499 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2637307 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.