POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

- Now, that was a real Haloween Show Special from our CEO. Both...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    - Now, that was a real Haloween Show Special from our CEO. Both the interview content and the makeup were really spooky. At least, I hope it was makeup. I cannot see properly on my old computer....... I hope it was not the actual face without any makeup...... or is it my screen that is acting up????

- CJ said he was excited about LJ drilling..... If this is how he looks like when he is excited, how does he look like when he isn't????

- I am a very low income earner. This is why I can never be a CEO. CJ said that they put BS on hold because of the low np environment. In the same interview, he says the strategy is to join force with other stranded mines to look into possible start of production. Now, being a low income earner, I would have thought that if it does not work for us whilst we are sitting on a massive deposit, it will not work to stranded mines with additional transport cost. But we are lucky to have someone on $400k because he can tell you that my analysis is wrong and that this option of pairing up with stranded mines is a real opportunity for us. Ah, it must be something to be intelligent. I will never know the feeling.

- I looked at the salaries of our management team and compared it with other companies of comparable size. Ours is really high. And to think that not long ago, it was even higher with Peter Harold on $550k pa, having overseen complete value destruction with sp at an all time low with no good news in sight.

- When asked about M&A, CJ said we need to be prudent on how we use our funds. I guess our taking over of BHP will not be for tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.