DVR 0.00% $1.15 diverger limited

Ann: Full Year 2021 Results Presentation, page-19

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Agree, he was a big boon for my holding as well. Notably the business had a significant growth period as he joined. I did not underwrite any colourful capital allocation as part of my valuation so it does not necessarily impact my expectations, but I will be extra cautious about capital allocation in the future (particularly poor allocation). I would like to note that Kevin remains a >5% holder in his SMSF, perhaps monitor the top 20 list when the annual comes out, or look for any cease sub holder notices coming from him to see if he remains a holder.

Peter Brooks, Kevins replacement is suitably qualified from a business perspective, as Chair of XPL and MD of Super admin corp. And we still have the HUB backing to be sure. I will be interesting in reading Peter's next chair letter to see where his priorities lie, and perhaps reach out to him ahead of that time. Would like to see him continue to buy shares, either that or he intends to remain independent (not my preference).

Not much skin the game yes, albeit a reminder that the performance rights are still in play for Nathan.

This business never needed much to be a great investment, that remains the case in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.