ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    This report should've had the answers we are looking for in it. The directors reports should have a clear path in it and all suitable market releasable answers should be clear...They had a great opportunity.

The answers I got from the directors reports are that maybe there isn't money to keep the business going and if we can't get any from the market we might be in trouble.......*flip a few pages- oh an by the way......we are making a mint out of this as directors at the moment.....

In 2 quarters time when the company is running tight on funds and the market isn't responding they can turn around and tell us....well we told you so.....its written right there in the report.

what has happened to "funded down to the paperclips"? - Something tangible that shows the progress of the actual manufacturing progress would be nice...to show us where exactly the allocated amounts of money that was asked for from the CR is actually going....besides their packages.

no wonder why there isn't much money.........and were expected to cough up again?

@hunter - I believe in the tech, I just don't think the investors can continue to provide fat cats with their lavish lifestyles whilst we watch our money materially get pissed up the wall..

For your sake most of all - I hope I am dreadfully wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.