RED 3.05% 42.3¢ red 5 limited

" Do these guys even read whst they write! " --- seriously GF, I...

1. 2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1306
    " Do these guys even read whst they write! " --- seriously GF, I don't know whst you mean ?
    For your information, the "first half of FY 23 is between now and December 2022. If they are already at a run rate of 4.7mtpa, and have stated repeatedly that the mill has 6mtpa capacity built in, then by this time next year they'll be close to 6 mtpa (+) than current. Moreover, its been intimated on a lot of occasions, that the KOTH plant, with some minor upgrades could eventually be a 7-8 mtpa operation, if the additional ore sources warrant it.
    KOTH is a state of the art plant, with assured low cost gas for the next 5yrs, and hence will be in the lowest cost quartile.
    Also, its mining fleet has been optimised for larger ore transfers which will be more economical.
    So, the main variable will be the A$ POG and the A$ AISC. Currently this is about A$800-1000 / oz.
    So, this is not RMS or any other trouble goldie. What you see is what you get - No more (old) Darlot issues, No Phillipines problem (Siana).
    KOTH will become the main regional processing centre, which will be a magnet for local deposits that need an external processing option.
    Surely if M&A is to occur, then RED's KOTH would make a great cornerstone asset - long life, efficient, with lots a valuable infrastructure close by.
    Its a tough market for gold investors, but if the IOUSA$ peaks and retreats, then the quality gold miners, like RED, will flourish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.3¢
Change
0.013(3.05%)
Mkt cap ! $2.874B
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $2.038M 4.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 1088549 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 1486717 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.