EYE 0.00% 21.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Ann: Full Year Financial Results, page-209

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Fantastic insights as usual TA007! Joy is an absolute superstar, same for all the other people who have joined recently. The company should have a slide in the next presentation dedicated to the new hires, showing off their incredibly impressive credentials. Even in the current economic environment it is still tough finding good workers, I know I have been struggling finding quality people. The fact they so quickly brought on so many incredibly talented new employees is most likely testament to the quality of the company. These people do not leave very large, multi-billion dollar companies for some small little ASX microcap for no reason. They leave because they know that this small little ASX microcap will grow into a great big bluechip company, and they want to be part of that journey. In my many years of investing new hires has always been an incredibly good leading indicator, quality workers only join quality companies. If you have a small company attracting highly experienced and highly qualified workers from big companies, you most likely have a company that will become very big and successful .

Not sure if the Nova Eye team reads these posts, but if they do then I wish you guys great luck next weekend! Tom mentioned this will be the biggest presence the company has ever had at a conference, so go out there and get this brilliant device into the hands of every doctor at that event! I am sure that once they try it, like every other customer, they will never go back! Very excited to see the results in a couple months, I am sure this new sales team will deliver through the roof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $45.70K 217.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2722 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 57356 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.