X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

@TraderLuke - I was quite tempted to buy a little more MML at...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    @TraderLuke - I was quite tempted to buy a little more MML at today's close, but felt I should wait for sentiment to change or the gold price in USD to increase a little further first.

As for the gold space being dead, I couldn't disagree more, I think there are a number of Australian gold miners that are looking the goods and doing quite well - NST, EVN, RRL, SAR, and more.

Most of them are at or above their 150 day moving averages in spite of the recent market turmoil and most of them are producing really solid FCF, posting record profits, increasing dividends and production...

MML is struggling because its one mine operating is not based in Australia and as such has not been the beneficiary of the large fall in costs and increase in revenues as a result of the falling AUD, and further hampered by a high AISC as it is still investing heavily in mine development.

I'm not sure how low MML will go, but if MML hits or exceed their guidance in their Sept quarterly I expect it to rally aggressively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.