ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I wonder how many projects will be reduced below book value... theres definitely a few projects I would be greatly concerned of for CWP and if they arent written down, I think shareholders should be very concerned - as they will be kicking the can until next year; reflecting an even lower shareprice in my opinion...

Wooloowin site - two failed launches and a recent ceasing of developing the project due to construction costs and unviability should be one of the first projects to be valued down! Cant classify it as a 'live' project when it was purchased in 2016 and no works have been completed or apartments/townhouses sold!!!!

More pain to come, going to be a blood bath in my opinion. Especially not even being a top 300ASX company... funds will start dropping these type of stocks quicksmart when they realise their return will be sub 5% from their initial entry shareprice

I think genuine questions need to be asked. This has been going on for the last few years and the shareprice is reflective of the lack of foresight and mismanagement!!

Seems like a public company operating in a private company manner - which doesnt have shareholders interest at heart... just managements

What happened to the new National Acquisitions Manager - no purchases since his appointment? Or is he gone already? management love to sweep things under the carpet. Its a can of worms if actually review previous announcements over the past 3 years and review against where the company is positioned today and into the future!

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.