VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Ann: Full Year Results Announcement and Investor , page-7

1. 1,368 Posts.
    re: Ann: Full Year Results Announcement and I... I will not be voting for their proposed 1:10 however, I seem to be one of the only who has a degree of acceptance for VPGs half yearly announcement.

I did not expect anything more than what was detailed in the presentation and in fact more than happy that VPG after taking one of the biggest battering in decades (ever) has now managed to turn a profit, and see this trending improving from now on end.

I decided to top up yesterday, and happy to have those shares locked away in a safe place for the next couple years, I for one certainly dont believe that VPG will still be 0.083 by year begging 2011 I have positioned myself for the 2011 recovery and VPG is one of my stocks that I have confidence in moving forwards two fold.

Just a couple of observations, VPG has turned the corner, the global economy is turning a corner and Ben B speech last night should also see confidence regain back into the markets.

Germany is going gang busters, greater Europe mostly has things under control, Australian REITS are reported to be on the mend with vacancy rates lowering and increases in rates albeit smaller than any prior rent increases.

The sell off was an over reaction, I for one have not brought in for short term gains, my strategy is long term where investments in the next coming years should be aided by a recuperated market and a normalized SP back respected levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.