NCK 0.81% $14.70 nick scali limited

Seems the change in your sentiment was b4 the announcement. Is...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Seems the change in your sentiment was b4 the announcement. Is it possible you sold out b4 the announcement and was hoping the shares tanked and got them cheaper? Not to worry I've made plenty of those mistakes in the past and managed to swallow my pride and get on with it. Plenty of other great companies to invest in. Why waste your time and negative energy here. Their are bigger fish out there, that would have a different opinion and Unfortunately the market doesn't agree with you on this occasion. Charts don't lie and are pointing to $16 and possibly heading towards $20. So we'll see this b4 we see $9 as you say.

A lot of what you mention is very short term and as an investor what you need to focus on is the longer term. Think about the potential of growth for both companies i.e. store roll out and the profits the company will generate in 5 to years 10 years from now. Sure there might be some small hiccups along the way but Nick scali always seems to produce the goods even though the market at times is a little bearish in the short term.

Look at the rally from other retailers. Is it possible sentiment has changed in the sector.

This company has a phenomenal track record and Anthony is well aware of what the market is looking for and he will deliver well into the future, I guarantee you that.

No hard feelings wish you all the best, but this is still a strong buy. Still plenty of time to jump in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.70
Change
-0.120(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.252B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.95 $14.96 $14.50 $10.62M 725.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1457 $14.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.71 1457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.