SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Haha that is entertaining Despite what many believe, I think...

1. 20,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Haha
    that is entertaining
    Despite what many believe, I think over the years our bullishness has come more from our own posts than the company. I have found Senetas have been realistic of opportunities and challenges , in all my conversations with them. The point of have been trying to make is that I have found them to damper my enthusiasm in the past and provide me with a more realistic view, now I find them to be much more positive on what Votiro can become and contribute then they ever have been about any other opportunity in the past. This is why I see it as a true transformational opportunity. The companies that have become clients aren’t going anywhere and thus it’s a true cumulative revenue game . Understanding this and the TAM vs encryption makes me truly believe this time it’s different. Every year of sales success in Votiro adds to the revenue stream so the business will simply become more valuable over time. The revenue growth will also allow cumulative investment to grow and this revenue growth may become exponential. The US defence have been in proof of concept trials for months , and these initial wins are nature more expensive and time consuming, but winning defence will be such a marketing boost , these early marquee wins are very important for LT success

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3263763 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.