MAQ 1.95% $94.57 macquarie technology group limited

Ann: Full Year Results Announcement, page-10

1. 4,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    From the 'Good news, bad news" thread:

@Toulouse - Luzern said:

"Did anyone see the low profit announced after depreciation coming. IMHO The June announcement of increased EBITDI did not prepare me for todays outcome. SP down ~11%. Any comments. Likely some funds and fund managers impacted negatively. Comments please Thanks"

Had a look at yesterdays course of sales, probably "some funds and fund managers" are responsible as the price drop was kicked off predominantly by cross trades and then lots more throughout the day. But who knows for sure, not me anyway. Everything was pretty much indicated, company's the same as it was, going forward the outlook's the same, etc, etc. Seems with most stocks if a yearly doesn't kick it out of the park with surprise over the top upbeat news then it's an excuse for some to trade, balance their fund portfolios, etc, etc, good luck to them. Still only 61,493 shares traded for the day.

IMO nothing's changed going forward and it's still a LTH and capital preserver, others can make their own judgement of what it's currently worth.

Good luck and DYOR.

Summary here: LINK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$94.57
Change
1.810(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
$93.50 $94.57 $92.52 $4.043M 43.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200 $94.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$94.66 179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.