SBM 3.64% 28.5¢ st barbara limited

The report is not pretty, but then.... seriously, what were...

1. 11,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6656
    The report is not pretty, but then.... seriously, what were people expecting... a rainbow?

Yep, SBM has gotten itself in a hole, but... costs are rising, but.. that is a industry issue, not specific to SBM.
    The projects are a mixed bag, no doubt about that, but... there is lots that can be done to right this ship, though whether or not the current board is the right team to do it, is a good question.

In the end, I view them as better than RSG, but... not great against the A team of producers.
    Which, means, SBM is a big play on a higher POG. Downside... is getting more limited by the day. Would be interesting to know what the 3 projects would be worth, if simply put up for sale... rolleyes.png

Anywho, my shares are held in my super, not a large amount, and they have def not made me a positive return yet, but... growth profile is there, if they can get past what does seem to be a hump.

I do count myself a little lucky, that I decided not to enter recently (last few months), even though I thought it was close to bottom (around $1.80).

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.8¢ 27.0¢ $1.897M 6.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 187227 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 648341 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.