PRT 0.00% 16.1¢ prt company limited

Oh have I hit a sore point jimmy? Gotta love it when people try...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Oh have I hit a sore point jimmy? Gotta love it when people try digging up post from when metrics were different to discredit you.

Your whole argument to justify the decline in share price is filled with so many contrary points I don't know where to begin. You say it was blindly obvious seven selling out their holding, well no kidding. If it's such a bad deal why did Gordon a billionaire media tycoon buy into it? Of course the price was going to go up, but you say management are not to blame. Well they have either made a bad deal and should be sacked for it or they can see a return from the additional capital equaling more profit. You can't say profit is going of a cliff and defend managements decisions. If they can see the current business model is in decline what are they doing about it? Are they considering making their own media content? How are they evolving? Rural is not the same as metro so content could be a game changer, perhaps why Gordon is so interested in locking it up in one company.

The problem with the shift you say is inevitable is that it's not sustainable. They whole business plan of google, Netflix, youtube when it comes to media has hinged on dodging tax from sovereign countries from advertising revenue which they are now cracking down on. Look at the macro and you can see there is a bigger play happening in the Australian media sector. Don't sit there and tell me the conditions are tough for FTA companies. You know where it's tough right now to do business? Venuzuela, Russia, Greece. Prime have got the government going to bat for them, countless opportunities to adapt and create new content and media expansion. Instead we have a stale management team who are oblivious to the multitude of avenues they can grow. That's my issue, the fact nothing has been done to promote the prospects of Prime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.