PRT 0.00% 16.1¢ prt company limited

Yes but that's assuming earnings don't grow, fta advertising is...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Yes but that's assuming earnings don't grow, fta advertising is on the rise and you would assume the return on capital invested into the agreement and the addition of more summer sports would be reflected in an increased profit. My main concern is the handling of the situation by current directors and management. We paid 1million in redundancies, so effectively we paid people to go away and stop losing us money. The representation of accounts has constantly painted a negative picture, as opposed to every other media company who has taken the new media laws with both hands and made something of it. What is the agenda of current people we pay to run company? Are they for us or against us? Either start paying profits back to shareholders or give us capital gains. They have failed in both of those endeavours and I think it's time some consequences are dealt out for such poor performance. I genuinely believe in this companies prospects for future growth in the current climate but I don't believe the current people are competent to deliver nor is it their primary concern to deliver for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.