PGC 2.33% 42.0¢ paragon care limited

It does seem as though all the dirty laundry is now out and the...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    It does seem as though all the dirty laundry is now out and the business has been streamlined and appropriately positioned for the future. I was surprised at the revenue, very good given the circumstances, albeit slightly lower profit margins. Most elective surgeries postponed still need to happen.

I thought the debt and finance obligations were a highlight as well, the new agreement with bankers looks to be very positive compared to the previous. Strongly reduced interest rates and deferment of quarterly facility repayments until Dec 2021. Only agreed to on the 26th of August as well... they have been busy, just in time for the report!
    The cost reduction synergies also appear to be on the right track, reducing inventory and warehouse facilities from 8 to 4 should save some expenses. The travel expenses should be lower, 2.2m was down on 2019, but still rather high I think. 528k in termination costs a one-off...

The vendor earnout was hard to understand if someone could clarify...? 15m stated, 12m of that being for Total Communications, but looking deeper the estimated cost on the 30th of June 2019 was between 1.8m -2.85m. It is getting late...

I see a few people hoping to get some shares at a slightly reduced price in the morning, very doubtful you'll get the opportunity.... But who knows, I've been wrong before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $695.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.013M 2.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 54906 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.