SRV 0.00% $4.09 servcorp limited

Ann: Full Year Results Presentation, page-6

1. 10,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    Building on tessathedog's excellent cotribution, I found a transcript on the Tikr site, and am kicking myself for not listening.

It's hilarious. I've never heard a CEO call a competitor 'a dog'.

You could imagine what fun every Australian would have if Alf M was PM!

Some brief excerpts:

..And I can tell you this second lockdown has done a hell of a lot more damage than the first....

...Lockdowns commercially don't work. Maybe they stop the virus. They seem to have worked in New South Wales, and we've gone from 100 to 1,000. So that's pretty good. And we're still locked down. Are we go to the park Yes, you get no swearing. You get no benefit if you're vaccinated People are allowed to come to work even if they're vaccinated. And when I get depressed, I get twice yesterday that police came in because 1 person said that we were making our team members come to work. We've got 15 out of 85 here. We wrote to everybody and said if they're worried, they don't need to come to work.

Yet -- The gentleman in blue turn up in 3s, walk around our floor twice yesterday. I might add that a few years ago, you may remember we lost 850,000, we reported to the same police station trying to find a policeman was almost impossible.

Now we don't have to go looking. They come to talk to us. They view the floor and say that they will talk to our team members. Well, that brings me to the point, why would you stay in New South Wales? I mean it's not a pro business. You can't run a global head office out of New South Wales without being harass. So the question is, should our head office be in Australia. Should we sell it? Should we privatize it? The answer is we should stay in New South Wales, we should try and train the politicians.

---------------------

...And you did also ask a question about WeWork, whether they were paid I think their business model has always been pretty ordinary. And they have no technology, although they often pretend to have and they've just signed a deal with Fifth Avenue, which I think is just another dog,..

---------------------

...I think they're losing about GBP 1 million a day, and they are still building and closing new operations, which puts a lot of pressure on the Servcorp and its team members so that if you look around the world with Regus losing supposedly GBP 1 million a day...

-----------------------

And I think that's fundamentally the difference I don't think Regus make money at the moment. I think that's a problem a fairly rapid expansion, and they don't run 1 really upmarket operation. They run 3 or 4 different operations. It doesn't mean I don't respect them because when I look at them, the PR is a lot better than our might say, but that's because I write ours...

Last edited by Hopeful9: 26/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.09
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.09 $4.15 $4.07 $67.59K 16.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1193 $4.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.16 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.