GMG 0.03% $33.20 goodman group

I had a look into the results last night as I waited up watching...

1. 1,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    I had a look into the results last night as I waited up watching the useless gobble gook bloombergTV...dunno why I watch it but anyway...the job number seems to miss but also seem to be accelerating in the fact that now the bad news or the wall of worry is not so much inflationary but recession...so I had a look at the baltic dry index and its falling off a cliff...in fact 33% of containers have no back loading and incremental rising in cost for fuel but ( the sq meterage is also down 22% ) which indicates to me a definite future of economy slowing down.
    Testament to this I sent 5,000 tonnes of rice to Singapore from Brisbane for distribution and saved myself 12% on shipping costs as apposed to what I paid last month...I still accepted USD but I think I will convert that to SG on Wednesday before the inflation numbers.
    There is a 6 to 8 month lag on out come of raising basis points is probably nearer to ending or as they say a flattening of curve...I think dawgfather might be onto something here....its worth a look and I will post more numbers in due course as I know your a numbers man like me.
    I have been 100% cash for 4 weeks now and have only bought into this falling knife...why ?
    Well I have now looked at and being ahead of the crowd lets say on being recession proofing stocks not so much inflationary stocks which I started buying into some 8 months ago and being taunted on hot copper as to "WHAT INFLATION ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT RDD" ??? YOUR AN IDIOT...ok, so take It on the chin but I stayed with my conviction...now im of the assumption that inflation in due course will not be the problem but as per usual the failings of the FED will make anybody money if you whilst not fighting the fed predict it with some form of malice...by actually betting against the Fed...
    What comes with recession is lower inflation for obvious reasons & there is A LOT OF STORAGE CAPACITY OF ESSENTIALS that will be required in due course. I know I do and im now fighting for it.
    Greg has somehow predicted all of this and is now resolute that he has built enough and now just wants to complete and collect residual which means our 35% div can easily increase to 65% once completion with the already contracted 99%.
    Ive never heard of anything like it in the industry.
    I have a sneaking suspicion Funds looking for residual income will be knocking on the door once completion is closer to fruition.
    I always enjoy your posts and outlooks.
    All the best to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.20
Change
0.010(0.03%)
Mkt cap ! $63.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.50 $33.84 $33.20 $87.92M 2.631M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $33.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.25 3471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.