GMG 5.10% $34.58 goodman group

Ann: Full Year Results Presentation, page-65

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Just keep watching Bond yields.
    There will be a roll over in Growth stocks...so lets say 30% fall in 6 months, recession is priced in...
    So a bear market by historical actualisation is on average over 147 years is 302 days in succession or 37.3%.
    Another 5 weeks where you still have time to average down and with a pivot rally and then a slow gradual climb you can buy in or average down around the bottom of the turn around.
    When this stock starts to trade sideways, im calling it the bottom...brave call I know...
    I have never known ANYBODY including myself and I have been trading/investing actively 7 days a week or thereabouts for some 40 odd years...never known anybody to pick the exact bottom.
    The Gooman group have emailed me and as disclosure from myself and as you may know at the bottom of the email I got the legal blab...but they have every intention of raising yield, will be lowering their debt load further, will be self funded and will be exploring buy backs along with distressed blue chip properties and also exploring funds under management at a steadfast pace.....
    When the pivot comes into fruition at when ever that time may be as far as media is concerned, this will run very quickly.
    Average down where you can and dont listen to the noise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.