TTT 4.17% 11.5¢ titomic limited

Most of these commentators dont have any patience. If TTT is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Most of these commentators dont have any patience. If TTT is going to become something of substance, it is not clear what it will be. Its simply got some technology and its trying to find a way to make money with it. Trying Joint Ventures appears to be the most appealing as they can get a %%% and tap into the business of others - that may have taken decades to build. Hopefully the new technology is not so easy to adopt and TTT can build up expertise which customers feel is valuable and worth paying for. Hopefully TTT remains a centre of excellence, so much so that companies think its worthwhile having joint ventures. TTT take so long to build a machine its ridiculous. The years are passing and it takes 9 months to build a machine. This is bull..... They are not that complicated and it should be a 6 week job. JV partners wont wait around for 8 months for a machine..... The consumables are not an income item of any note.
    I am a bit perturbed by the number of shares being handed out to "everyone". There are millions and millions. I would like to ask Herbert whether a business model has been settled on yet. I also want to know how they work out TTT's share of the JV ..... Is it a % of each item produced, a % of the profit from each item.... without this knowledge we cannot estimate any future earnings. Perhaps TTT's major income will come from producing smart parts on contract from large enterprises. Keeping most of it inhouse, except where they can joint venture on bulk builds. The JV's are actually manufacturing parts with an existing enterprise and a lower profit margin. PLEASE GIVE US SPECIFICS OF THE INCOME CALCULATION METHOD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $118.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $103.1K 884.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 107475 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 74000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.