PGR 0.00% 5.2¢ the pas group limited

Two weeks to the day when fin's are released. I'm interested if...

1. 2,317 Posts.
    Two weeks to the day when fin's are released. I'm interested if the market's got this one wrong or I'm just wrong or alternatively investors are scared off by the shares coming off escrow.

Just went back over the prospectus and when they come onto market the S/P was $1.15. In the prospectus they stated FY14 EBIT was going to be $22.3M and the forecasted FY15 EBIT would be $25.9M. After a rough first half we've now been advised EBIT for FY15 will be in the range of $20m to $21.5M. Worse case scenario that is 23% of their forecast yet the s/p is down almost 60%. On top of this things should have improved on the bottom line as the "I" in EBIT now doesn't exist because they have paid back their debt. Still think final divvy will be a lot higher than first half which was 1.9c. So the yield on this should be over 10% and could surprise to the high side.

Shares on escrow aren't an issue for me. This Black guy is in red because he sold off some part of his business at 1.15 per share and now they are worth 50c. Can't see him selling any shares whilst the s/p is so deflated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.