ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts-ANQ.AX, page-20

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Hi All,

Rhama, re the Chinese buying us all out and moving AnaeCo offshore, I expect they would have loved to take total control, however Monos more than doubling their stake to 30% provides them the power to ‘block’ this going ahead (if they wanted XEPTC to have the whole company, why not sell them all the loan and negotiate the takeover? Unless Mono’s plan is to sell out post-news at a premium to the conversion price, which would have to happen on the back of a monumental spike to get enough volume for them to exit!).  I think Mono’s position is a clear indication that they too see the value and also plan to reap the rewards, and I don’t see this going ‘offshore’ anytime soon, unless that spike is manufactured, in which case I expect to be able to sell out well above 2c..

musky, yes existing holders face ~6 to 1 dilution, but as you’ve implied, 1% of a company with clear, new commercial prospects, no debt and cash in bank is a hell of a lot better than 6% of a company going into administration.

gavo, entirely understandable that you are frustrated and angry with your current situation. Undoubtedly, the longer term holders on here will correctly interpret your sudden return and backflip in sentiment.  I appreciate that you were a long time holder and very strong supporter of this company, however it appears you eventually lost patience (and faith in your own research it seems) and sold out (the majority of your holding at least), and now you desperately want to get back in at the same price you stepped out at (I expect that missing out on any upcoming gains seems ‘unfair’ after being such a strong supporter/holder of ANQ – I’m also confident that most who have been investing for any lengthy period would have gone through a similar situation at some point.  I have).  Unfortunately the market has already started to respond to the new potentials, with the share price doubling since the XEPTC potential transaction was announced.  Fortunately (if myself and others of similar views are correct), there is still potential for significant further gains with this stock.  I’d suggest re-reading and weighing up the last 4 paragraphs of tbo350’s post #18499039 dated 11/08/16 at 20:54:57.

I’m surprised that people aren’t getting responses from the company. Personally I’ve rarely had to wait more than 24 hours for a response and the info provided has been generally very helpful (within the limitations of disclosure rules of course).

I think it’s also extremely important to remember what XEPTC is bringing to the table. The Chinese have participated in “several thousands of projects” in the waste/environmental technology field(s) over the last 27 years (http://xqhb.com/en/about.aspx).  If we assume that “couple”=2 and “few” = 3, then I’m going to take “several” as being at least 4.  Using 4 that’s 4,000 projects over 27 years, or ~150 projects per annum.  If AnaeCo can be involved in even 1 in every 10 of those, we’re talking ~15 projects per year.  If “several” means 6 and AnaeCo’s involved in 2 out of every 10, that’s ~45 projects per year..

Lastly,

I have been in contact with the company (http://www.anaeco.com/contact-us) and the NSW Department of Planning and Environment ([email protected]) and what I would politely and respectfully suggest is that investors may want to make their decisions fairly soon.

The company advised that, pending reviews to be made by ASX and ASIC, the Explanatory Statement and Independent Expert’s Report re the XEPTC transaction is estimated to be out by Wednesday. I think most would expect this to be a ‘positively biased’ document, given that it will ‘sell’ the deal to voting shareholders.  I further expect that the market will in turn respond positively once this information is made available.

Re Shoalhaven, if danginvestor is correct (refer danginvestor’s posts # 17199156 on 06/03/16 at 01:47:46 and # 18208698 on 06/07/16 at 18:02:14) and this is awarded to AnaeCo, then (according to the NSW Department of Planning and Environment who are administering the tender process) the decision (and subsequent announcement) is “likely to be prior to the end of the month” i.e. within the next 9 days. Needless to say winning this will put a rocket under the SP (IMO).

Cheers,

Freighter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.