ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts-ANQ.AX, page-22

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    once again all valid points from all posters.

but what do we do???

lets look at it very briefly, how many of us are actually active on these forums, probably a handful of shareholders. yes there is definitely several thousand reading the posts, however what is there position?

furthermore of all the shareholders how many are actually serious holders or supporters of this company?? I would suggest not many, I would suggest they have very small holdings of perhaps a couple thousand dollars, so they probably don't care and probably review their holding or position on a minimal basis.

so who is it that is actually going to hold up the frontline and fight for a better deal???

so in summary how do we mount an attempt to extract a better deal, as far as im aware the only way is through the vote, if the vote is majority no then the deal goes perhaps goes back to the table for amendment if XEPTC really want it, if they don't really want it, they walk???

love to hear some thoughts and real life strategies on how we achieve this and get a better deal???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.