AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

butcherman...logically...and technically speaking we should have...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    butcherman...logically...and technically speaking we should have hit the support area in or around the current price. I'm just watching and waiting at this point. There are so many factors out of our control (buyers/sellers/shorts/spread managers). Even though you can pinpoint some of the reasons for the pullback....it never seems to make total sense. In spite of my attitude about management shortfalls, I still like the company. Unfortunately there is little you can do as management to control outside influences in the world market....but you can try to make your company operate as efficiently and effectively as possible to lower the odds of your own failure. This is my only real criticism of the companies management. They seem to be trying...just maybe not hard enough.
    (for the grammar instructors I am going to start a new paragraph)
    The competition in lithium production and processing is only going to get more intense over the next few years, and one of the reasons I liked Orocobre from the start was that they were ahead of all the other small lithium producers in the construction of their physical plant in Argentina and looked like they would have a definite advantage competitively. What seems to be happening, is they are slowly giving up this 'competitive edge' they had a few years ago through delays and refinancing to the point that the advantage is slipping away. I am aware of all the reasoning and arguments in their defense...but that does not a lithium company make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.