AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Love your positive spin Niu. I am in support of Orocobre...but...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Love your positive spin Niu. I am in support of Orocobre...but not to the degree that I rely on bookkeeping calisthenics like yourself. Whatever 'bookkeeping' allowances are made in the name of transparency and openness, don't make up for the shortfall in management skills unfortunately. I can hire an accountant and a publicity person to create a wonderful looking scenario for investors that looks great on paper....but the real world works out there on the salar not in the accounting office. Might I clarify. Orocobre has been trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear with their reporting...but it's not working. What serious investors want to see.....is serious lithium processing on the salar based on the money that has already been put up...not in the accounting office. If I could pay my mortgage with continuing promises and borrowing more money it would make life a lot easier. Unfortunately that is not the way life works. Maybe my outlook is 'to' down to earth. I look at 'results' not promises and pretty pictures. Orocobre management should serve a stint in the military where you're not allowed 'time' to correct things. You fix things under pressure (bullets flying) and if they don't work you end up dying. That is some of the greatest training in the world for someone who is supposed to be managing a major 'public' mining company. I doubt any of the management has anything to lose here other than stock options and a salary of $500,000 a year for not getting the job done. I have been waiting on these promises for full ramp up since December 2014. Go back and look at the records and you'll see that we have been asked to go along with their continuing failure to deliver on deadline after deadline...and asked to go along with more dilution. How do you explain a company like Kidman Resources that claims a plot of land as their biggest lithium resource.... getting more credibility than Orocobre which is supposed to be a producing lithium miner? Boggles the mind doesn't it. Your prognosis would go over a lot better if Orocobre was holding up their end of the bargain and not relying on Canaccord to raise more money to fulfill their promises. I have been in the investment business to many years to allow a companies management to enrich themselves while investors take in the shorts waiting and waiting for Godot Lithium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.