AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Diligent ...just for clarification. I have been holding Orocobre...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Diligent ...just for clarification. I have been holding Orocobre for a few years now and have sat through one problem after another through the ramp up stage. I haven't complained very much over the years...but it seems you have decided that since I have taken management to task about their 'management' that you are going to label me a 'down ramper' (whatever the hell that means). When it becomes a given that a shareholder must accept excuse after excuse and keep quiet I'll buy shares of a Russian lithium miner....where you don't complain about anything or you end up at the bottom of the mine. It appears you have little time for research based on the volume of your posts...but you find the time to castigate me for having an opinion about inefficient management. Why don't you let the people like me who spend their time doing research voice our opinions without trying to discredit us because we don't agree with the company line. Meanwhile...I am still holding my shares...do you own any?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.