PGO 0.00% 16.5¢ pacgold limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts-PGO.AX, page-21

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Gents

Little price is right!!! At your risks to pull out. I have said it before and i said it again, i have good info indicating PGO will pick up extremely well. If you want to pull out just do it and get along with your life but it looks like we will be the ones driving this Ferrari soon... hehehe and i'm looking forward to that.

As an indication, some outside factors that will change the whole ball game:

1. The yanks have been bullshitting everyone for more than 40 years and been influencing the stock market for all the time
    2. Things are changing.. there is talk that there will be seen an IMF unified type of money which means the dollar might soon be kicked out.
    3. The financial state of the US economy is not in good health and not even close to where it should be as per what the media is indicating.
    4. It is unlikely that the rate of interest in the state will go up. Sounds more than hope that reality. Their economy is expected to crash... again!!!

PGO side
    1. Coolgardie has got excellent grades
    2. if you have money in primary you will make good coins soon.
    3. The tenements that they hold is rich in gold
    4. All their assets are excellent and i can only say hold or buy more shares

if i could only put out more info here COMING FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH, oh well!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 63626 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.