WKT 0.00% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Jaytee. How far back should we do our research. How do we...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Jaytee. How far back should we do our research. How do we believe what we read in statements made by Directors. In doing your research should you take into account what you are personally told by directors and take such info as Gospel Truth.
    I agree with you , that we must DYOR and based on that make a decision.... As a S/H should I believe in good faith what I am told.....Many new S/H `s on this forum are not aware of many statements made by Directors in the past. ......So when a S/H who complains about management for not honoring what he was personally told at an AGM and supported by some very convincing detailed information he is called a troll and severely criticised . ... Those that are bagging this person did not attend such meeting but comment from an uninformed opinion. Their apathy is such as they claim that AGM`s are a waist of time and a phone call is just as good.
    It is true we all knew there needed to be further CR however the timing was unexpected and not in the best interest of WKT. One poster stated it costs $1500 to issue an announcenet so why waist funds in giving updates. You would have to be nieve not to think that they already knew that CR was desperately need when they appointed Benson...... The cash position was raised by another poster but was severely critisised for raising such issue as is all comments he makes.
    I stated before , I do not care about other companies. While we compare them to WKT what is never mentioned is their MC. WKT is half any other ... I would be more concerned about that and direct those issues to WKT directors. Most of the negative talk from myself and others is related to that fact.
    Regardless of WKT position I am concerned why we are so dispised when we continue to release outstanding results and the appointment of Benson.
    Unfortunately whilst you continue to throw MUD at the negative posters they continue to be justified in their comment.
    Finally I do not believe comment on HC forums has any influence on SP. The market is far bigger than a forum. If HC had such a big influence the terriffic work provided by CROC should have the SP at one cent minimum and override any negative comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $21.42K 172.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 736732 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 431089 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 77800
Last updated 15.09pm 24/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.