AAM 0.00% 5.4¢ aumega metals ltd

I find BWJ has fair points, but possibly just lets his emotion...

1. 667 Posts.
    I find BWJ has fair points, but possibly just lets his emotion take hold in some posts (or at least sounds that way). You'd have to say A1 is of extremely high risk given this announcement. As BWJ said, a selective week of good production doesn't help their cause much, still means we know very little about the other weeks of this quarter, or what their margin is on even the week they did release information about.

I've said it time and time again, this quarterly coming up is where this new management team need to make a point of releasing as much information as possible in relation to head grades, throughput, costs, margins, revenue, profit etc etc. I'm pretty sure we are all getting pretty tired of the guess work around here, give us the detail, not bits they decide to pick out.

Peter, I agree with you, A1 does have some pretty huge upside potential, but its also very high risk, and largely dependant on if they can get this operation working at what they have targetted all along.

I think in 20-30 days time, if they do they qrtrly the right way, everyone should have a much better understanding of where this one is heading. time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $7.242K 134.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 468728 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 235003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.