BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts , page-22

1. 12,085 Posts.
    LosingCash
    I agree it is a massive over reaction. I am not for one minute suggesting that NMS do not have a financial position that has to be addressed, to say the least. If you have to rely on a "panic day" to sell, then as a trader, due diligence has not been completed. Good luck to those who scooped up the "dumped Neptune Treasure".
    As Takaka points out, traders are now entering in volume. Next stage will be to knock out stop losses put on today's buys so I would not be surprised on a slighter lower Monday, especially if you want to throw in a red DJI- anything for an excuse, hey BOTS/Shorters. I thank you in advance for when it is time to buy back stock!.
    Then we can have an Ann that NAB has refinanced and we have a reason for a pump/dump.
    We play this scenario back and forth and eventually enough traders will pay a 'high enough' VWAP that means the stock is 'diluted' and the stock moves up to the next level. Of course the die hards will argue this is due to 'resistence/support' levels being reached.

I may be wrong, but I doubt it, the crystal ball says so.
    DYOR, just MO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.