BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts , page-23

1. 12,085 Posts.
    monsterstock
    I agree with you. The statement- "......significant uncertainty whether the the consolidated entity will continue as a going concern,and therefore whether it will realise its assets and extinguish its liabilities in the normal course of business and at the amounts stated in the financial report" is in relation to the bank loan and NOT NMS.
    It was too easy for Ernst&Young to say "....it is unlikely that the debt will be an issue that can't be resolved with the NAB and if it is necessary NMS can sell some assets to repay their debts".
    Paying $495.000(their fee) WILL result in "flowery" winded sentences with poor grammar. LOL

I read the report in full. This is just my opinion, NMS is not a 'two bit' company. It has very sound assets. With improved economic conditions and good management it will improve. I am sure a competitor would like to include NMS in it's portfolio. I realise that is easier said than done.

No doubt the shorters will have to have their feed first and then we can move on. good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.