DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts , page-2

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The Chair and CEO reports are an excellent read. I think it provides greater clarity regarding the revenue potential from existing relationships.

Also, an interesting subtlety in the comments on revenue growth...you could argue they are the same, but my take is slightly more bullish, which is certainly supported by the comments within the report. Particularly when revenue number announcements are typically quoted for one development, when the developer has 10 projects in a year...this is a lot of upside potential IMO.

FINAL REPORT (rate of growth to increase)
    "The Intermoco Board expects the current rate of revenue growth to increase in FY2011, supported by the increasing volume and size of the Embedded Network Services and Smart Metering contracts currently under consideration."

PRELIMINARY REPORT (maintained as a minimum)
    "The Intermoco Board expects the current rate of revenue growth to be maintained as a minimum in FY2011, supported by the increasing volume and size of the Embedded Network Services and Smart Metering contracts currently under consideration."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.